The book entitled "Functional Foods, Nutraceuticals, and Fortified Foods in Human Health and Disease Prevention (Volume - 1)" is edited by Dr. Neelesh Kumar Maurya.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Prospects of Spices as Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods
- Investigation of Prebiotic Nature on Fermented & Raw Allium sativum L.
- Antioxidants and Their Impact on Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Millets: An Overview of Production, Nutritional Properties & Health Benefits
- Prebiotic Role in Health
- Phytonutrients Enrichment in Functional Dairy Products: A Review