The book entitled "Advances in Agricultural Biotechnology (Volume - 8)" is edited by Dr. Sweta Mishra and Dr. Shailesh Kumar.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Microbes in Restoration of Ecology in Urban and Improving Biomass
- Understanding the Dynamics of the Microbial Interactions in Agarwood (Aquilaria spp.) and their Unique Outcomes: A Review
- The Diverse Genome Editors: Classification of CRISPR/Cas System, Mechanism of Action and its Applications
- Genome Editing a Booming Tool for Crop Improvement
- In vitro Morphogenesis in Gladiolus (Gladiolus hybridus Hort.) From Corm Slice
- Optimization of an Effectual and Reproducible Plantlet Regeneration Protocol from Embryogenic Cell Suspension Culture in Plumbago zeylanica Linn.
- Marker Assisted Selection (MAS) for Crop Improvement
- Role of Fungi in Metabolism of the Nitro-Aromatic Degradation