The book entitled "Research Trends in Mathematics and Statistics (Volume - 22)" is edited by Dr. Arun Kumar Bharti and Dr. V.K. Tripathi.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Recent Trends in Mathematics in Various Disciplines
- Mean Cordial Labeling of Lattice Graphs
- Impact of Weak Reciprocal Continuity in an Intuitionistic Fuzzy Metric Space
- History and Development of Concept of Reliability
- Relations in Mock: Theta Functions
- Perturbation Methods and the Introduction of Multiple Scaling for Solving Non-Linear Ordinary Differential Equations