The book entitled "COVID-19: Problems and Solutions in Multidisciplinary Dimensions (Volume - 4)" is edited by Prof. Mostafa Kofi.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Implications of Gender and Nutrition Sensitive Extension in COVID-19 Responses
- Adapting to the New Normal: Challenges and Solutions in Online Education during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Long-Term COVID: Aetiology and Treatment
- SARS-CoV-2 Mutations and Awareness: New Insight
- Plant Based Sustainable Prevention of COVID 19: An Ethnobotanical Perspective