The book entitled "Advances in Agricultural Entomology (Volume - 23)" is edited by Dr. Karem Ghoneim.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Seasonal Management of Honeybees in Kashmir
- Invasive Alien Species and Its Management in Agriculture
- Combating Mosquitoes in a Green Way
- Egg Parasitoids with Emphasis on Trichogramma
- Entomopathogenic Microorganisms, Their Role in Agriculture Pest Management
- Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt) Toxin and their Mode of Action in Agricultural Pest as a Potential Biopesticides