The book entitled "Climate Change and Agriculture (Volume - 8)" is edited by Prof. Saket Kushwaha and Dr. Virendra Kamalvanshi.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Climate Change Impact on Agriculture and Food Supply
- Greenhouse Gases (GHGs) trends in Agriculture: Impacts and its Mitigation
- Impact of Air Pollution on Environmental Ecosystem
- Climate Change and Its Impacts on Agriculture
- Farmer Managed Natural Regeneration (FMNR): A Key to Environmental Sustainability
- Building Climate Resilience in Agriculture: Strategies and Best Practices