The book entitled "Research Trends in Forestry Sciences (Volume - 4)" is edited by Dr. Pradeep Misra and Dr. Omesh Bajpai.
The content of the book is as follows
- Teak Defoliator, Hyblaea puera (Cramer): A Threat to Teak but Beneficial to Ecology
- Role of Agroforestry on Climate Change Mitigation
- Forest Management in India
- Forest Characteristics of Paschim Bardhaman District, WB, India
- Phytoremediation as a Tool for Restoring Contaminated Soil
- Bio-Drainage for Waterlogging and Soil Salinity Management