The book entitled "The Ethnography of Everyday Life (Volume - 2)" is edited by Dr. Vineeth Sahadevan and Manu Vasudevan Unni.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Role of Geographical Indication in Protecting the Traditional Knowledge in India and its Cultural and Economic Implications
- De-Addicting the Addict: The Daily Life Experience of an Alcoholic
- Production and Distribution of Sugarcane in Kallakurichi District
- Ethical Banking (Principles and Values that govern the way Banks Engage with their Customers, Communities and the Globe)
- A Novel Study on Stock Market Analysis using Various Statistical Tools
- Impact of the Type of Schooling on Self-esteem among Adolescents
- Does the Type of Schooling Influence the Body Image of Adolescents?
- Portfolio Management on Nifty IT Companies with Special Reference to Post COVID Outbreak Period for Retail Investors