The book entitled "Research Trends in Agriculture Sciences (Volume - 33)" is edited by Dr. R.K. Naresh.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Behavioral and Physiological Response of Insects against Microbial Pest Control Strategies
- Use of Entomopathogens as Endophytes and It’s Role in IPM
Zero Budget Natural Farming-A Look Forward in Agriculture
- Correlation and Regression Analysis in Agricultural Sciences: Decision Making
- Mitigation of Arsenic Hazard in Soil-Plant-Human Continuum: Soil Intervention to Genetic Approach
- Rhizosphere Microbiome: The Warfare among Plant Growth-Promoting Rhizo-Microbes and Soil-Borne Plant Pathogens