The book entitled "Latest Trends in Fisheries and Aquatic Animal Health (Volume - 3)" is edited by Dr. Aditya Gupta.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Possibilities of Lowland Coconut Farmers to Augment the Income from Integrated Fodder and Fish Farming
- Topically Acquired Fish-Borne Bacterial Zoonoses
- Advancements in Indian Aquafarming Systems with Special Reference to Cage and Pen
- Rack and Raft Aquaculture of India
- Aquaculture: Upgradation with Organic Waste and Medicinal Plants
- Epidemiological Approaches in Aquaculture: Prevention and Cure of Infectious Diseases