The book entitled "The Ethnography of Everyday Life (Volume - 1)" is edited by Dr. Vineeth Sahadevan and Manu Vasudevan Unni.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Diabetic Consumer Needs a Pariah: A Systematic Theme Based Review
- Covid-19 Pandemic, Digital Technology and Consumer Culture: A Tectonic Shift
- Reinventing Cultural Ethnography: A Selected Study Based on Institutionalisation in Kerala
- An Ethnic Life of a Migrant Community: A Study among Payingattery Agraharam Brahmins in Wayanad District, Kerala
- Ethnographic Profile of Adiya Tribe of Wayanad District, Kerala
- A Study on the growth and Socio-Economic Condition of Slum Dwellers in Bangalore City