The book entitled "Perspectives in Laws (Volume - 5)" is edited by Dr. Pramod Kumar Singh.
The content of the book is as follows:
- The Conceptual Definition of Organized Crime and The Critical View of the "Structured" Criminal Group
- Possibilities and Limits for Constitutional Review in a Monarchical State: The Example of Jordan
- Radio UMH: "Cases and Things of Private International Law". Experiences of the use of university radio as a complement to teaching and research at the Miguel Hernández University of Elche
- A Study on Right to Education: To Reference with role of Indian Judiciary and Impact of the Commercialization of Education
- The Trademark Law and Information Technology: A Critical Study
- Rights of Arrested Person Immediately after Arrest