The book titled "Advanced Botany (Volume - 2)" is edited by Dr. Anurag Singh.
The content of the book is as follows:
- A Detailed Study in Recent Trends in Significance of Ethnobotanical Studies, Future Scope and Beyond
- Aquatic Macrophytes of the Wetlands of Bongaigaon, Assam (India)
- Antibacterial Activity and GC-MS Analysis of Different Acalypha indica (L.) Laef Extracts
- Comparative Study on Cocoons Crops Performance of Tasar Silkworm, Antheraea mylitta, Drury (Daba TV) Feeding on Terminalia tomentosa (Roxb.) and Terminalia arjuna (Roxb. ex DC) Wt. & Arn.
- Study on Phytoplankton Composition in Water Bodies of Dhing in Nagaon District, Assam
- Morphological Characterization and Proximate Composition of Solanum aethiopicum L. Fruit Grown in the North-Eastern Region of India