The book entitled "Organic Farming Practices and Sustainable Agriculture (Volume - 7)" is edited by Dr. Yad Vir Singh.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Organic Farming: The Return to Nature
- Sustainable Sugarcane Initiative: Sweet Revolution
- Organic Farming Systems Research: Exploring Agronomic, Social, Ecological and Economic Dimensions
- Bio Fertilizer – A way Towards Organic Farming
- Significance and Cultivation Technology for Oyster, Milky, King Oyster and Medicinal Mushrooms in Rajasthan
- Residue Recycling for the Circular Nutrient Economy in Indian Agriculture