The book entitled "Research Trends in Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences (Volume - 14)" is edited by Dr. Jitendra Kumar Sundaray and Dr. Rayees Ahmad Bhat.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Post-Harvest Management of Farmed Fish and Shellfish, Its Marketing and Processing
- Contaminants of Emerging Concern and Their Impact on Aquatic Environment
- Integrated Aquaculture Systems: A Sustainable Farming Approach
- Planktons: A Bio-Indicator of Health for Aquatic Ecosystem
- Nano-Chitosan in Aquaculture and Fish Health Management
- Methods in Fish Toxicity Studies