The book entitled "Current Research and Innovations in Plant Pathology (Volume - 18)" is edited by Dr. Hemant Kumar Singh .
The content of the book is as follows:
- Systemic Acquired Resistance (SAR) Through NPR1 (Nonexpressor of Pathogenesis Related 1) in Crop Plants
- Different Techniques and Recent Progresses in Detection and Diagnosis of Plant Viruses
- Actin Microfilament: A Novel Player in Plant Immunity
- Genetic Variability and Chromosome-Length Polymorphisms of Phytopathogenic Fungi
- Management Strategies for Banded Leaf and Sheath Blight in Maize caused by Rhizoctonia solani f. sp. sasakii
- Management of Sclerotinia sclerotiorum (Lib.) de Bary, Causing Sclerotinia Rot of Chickpea