The book entitled "Recent Research Trends in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry (Volume - 13)" is edited by Dr. Subha Ganguly.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Use of Fruit and Vegetable Wastes as a Prospective Animal Feed Resources
- Emergence of Peste-Des-Petits-Ruminants and Its Threat to India
- Preservation of Livestock Products (Hurdle Technology)
- Lumpy Skin Disease: An Emerging Havoc to Livestock
- Updates on Diagnostic Approaches for Uterine Inflammatory Diseases in Bovines
- Heat Stress Effect on Molecular Milieu of Spermatogenesis