The book entitled "Climate Change and Agriculture (Volume - 6) " is edited by Prof. Saket Kushwaha and Dr. Virendra Kamalvanshi.
The content of the book is as follows:
- Effects of Disaster on Commercial Poultry Farmers of Kashmir Valley
- Indigenous Technical Knowledge on Weather Forecasting for Climate Change
- Impact of Climate Change on Indian Floriculture
- Impact of Climate Change on Vegetable Production
- Carbon Emissions and Sequestration
- Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture and Its Adaption